Guidelines, technical documents, protocols, and other information related to the implementation of different measures supporting safer diagnosis and care for breast cancer patients during the COVID-19 pandemic are selected applying the following criteria:
- Issued or endorsed by the same developers included in the ECIBC catalogue of international guidelines on breast cancer care and offer clinical guidance for screening and care of breast cancer, during the COVID-19 or other pandemics.
- Include at least one breast cancer process of care: prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, follow-up, support to long-term survivors, palliative care or end of life care.
- Address patients or other stakeholders to explain the breast cancer care process during the COVID-19 or other pandemics.
- Describe organisational measures for breast cancer services during the COVID-19 or other pandemics.
- Include only general statements about breast cancer during pandemics without offering any guidance for at least one of the processes of breast cancer care mentioned above.
- Offer only guidance regarding the reimbursement process.